The SpineCor Dynamic Corrective Brace is
made up of two sections:
- The first section consists of the pelvic
base (1), the crotch bands (2) and the thigh bands
(3). Its role is to act as an anchoring point and support for
the actions applied to the patient's trunk by the corrective elastic
- The second section consists of the bolero
(4) and the corrective elastic bands (5). This is the
part designed to make the correction of the scoliosis curve. The
fitting of the corrective bands is specific for each patient and depends
on the type of curve.
The use of a bodysuit under the brace is
- For hygienic reasons; it will help to keep the
brace cleaner for longer
- To add comfort; it will provide a barrier between
the brace and your body, reducing the likelihood of the brace rubbing.
- To facilitate going to the toilet; you only need
to detach the snaps of the crotch bands and those of the bodysuit,
avoiding removal of the brace.